The Drawing Studio Board of Directors and its Annual Fund Committee – Andy Rush, Brenna Lacey, Herk Rosenzweig, and Nancy Chilton – wish to thank everyone who generously donated to our Annual Fund Drive. These gifts are changing lives, by allowing us to:
- place teaching artists in libraries and other community centers to work with seniors who aren’t able to come to classes at our downtown studio.
- partner with the Primavera Foundation, developing innovative immersive arts programming for children and adults who are transitioning out of poverty and homelessness.
- ignite creativity in children and teens with year-round youth arts programming, including Art of Summer, Boys and Girls Clubs partnerships, and after school classes.
- offer affordable art classes to everyone, regardless of age, ability, background, or other life circumstances.
Although we did not reach our goal of 158K, we are 75% there. If you have not had a chance to give, now’s the time!
We hope you take a moment to bask in the knowledge that your gift has helped provide transformative experiences for so many people!
With deep appreciation,
The Board and Staff of TDS
Take a class at The Drawing Studio and discover how observing the world through the eyes of an art maker can enrich every facet of your life.
We’ve been part of the Tucson community for over 20 years and provide…
- A wide variety of classes and workshops–-days, nights and weekends. We cover everything from basic drawing fundamentals to abstract painting to print making and more! Current class schedule: Classes starting March through August.
- Expert instruction in a nurturing, supportive learning environment. Our experienced teaching artists will provide the foundation for you to explore your creativity and develop your own personal style. View faculty.
- NEW! Convenient TDS locations all around Tucson. With a main studio and 5 satellite locations, no matter what part of town you’re in, there’s a TDS location near you. Learn More.